PhD in New Testament, University of St. Michael’s College in the University of Toronto
Master of Divinity, China Evangelical Seminary
1. Thinking Within the Body: The Impact of Bodily Experience on Paul’s Resurrection Theology (defended dissertation, currently under review with Bloomsbury in their Library of New Testament Studies series).
2. “Questioning the Feasibility of the Major Synoptic Hypotheses: Scribal Memory as the Key to the Oral-Written Interface.” Journal for the Study of the New Testament 41 no. 4 (2019): 407-432 (indexed by AHCI).
3. Review of Callie Callon. Reading Bodies: Physiognomy as a Strategy of Persuasion in Early Christian Discourse. London: T&T Clark, 2019. Expository Times 131 no. 8 (2020), 372 (indexed by AHCI).
4. Review of Richard E. DeMaris, Jason T. Lamoreaux, and Steven C. Muir eds. Early Christian Ritual Life. New York: Routledge, 2018. Toronto Journal of Theology 35 no. 1 (2019), 113-115.
6. 批判性書評文章：Beverly R. Gaventa ed. Apocalyptic Paul: Cosmos and Anthropos in Romans 5-8. Waco, Texas: Baylor University Press, 2013。《華神期刊》，第7期（2015），頁 134-159。
8. “Our Citizenship Is in Heaven: In Philippians and in Taiwan.” In Reading the New Testament with the Majority World: A New Testament Reader. Edited by Mariam J. Kovalishyn (Assistant Professor at Regent College, Canada). Grand Rapids: Baker Academic (forthcoming).
9. “Re-Picturing the Reception of the Spirit: The Role of Baptism in 1 Cor 12:13” (under review).
1. “Mortality as Religious Experience: Pauls Spiritualization of the Experience of Aging and Physical Suffering.” Paper accepted in the ‘Mind, Society, and Religion: Cognitive Science Approaches to the Biblical World’ Seminar, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, Boston, November 21–24, 2020.
2. "Eternity above and Eternity in Christ: Ritual Time and Cosmology in the Scrolls and in Pauline Traditions." Paper accepted in the ‘Ritual in the Biblical World’ Section, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, Boston, November 21–24, 2020.
4. 受邀回應陳安安（台灣浸信會神學院助理教授），"Revisiting the Carmen Christi: An Alternative Reading of Philippians 2:5-11 with Emphasis on Phroneo and Paul’s Perspective on Humiliation and Exaltation." 於《台灣聖經學人會議—聖經學術研討會》回應，台灣神學研究學院，台北，2019年11月29日。
5. “A Double-Edged Sword: The Transmission and Transformation of Ideas through Baptism in Rom 6:3-4.” Paper presented in the ‘Ritual in the Biblical World’ Section, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, San Diego, November 23-26, 2019.
6. “A Conceptual Blend between the Reception of the Spirit and Baptism: Pauls Construction of the Body of Christ in 1 Cor 12:13.” Paper presented in the ‘Religious Experience in Antiquity’ Section, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, Denver, November 17-21, 2018.
7. “The Contribution of Ritual Practice and Experience to Paul’s Conceptualization of Resurrection.” Paper presented in the ‘Religious Experience in Antiquity’ Section, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, Boston, November 18-21, 2017.
8. “Ritual Practice, Somatic Experience, and Paul’s Conceptualization of Resurrection.” Paper presented at the Biblical Department Seminar at Toronto School of Theology, Toronto, November 6, 2017.
9. “Scribal Memory as the Oral-Written Interface and the Synoptic Problem.” Paper presented in the ‘Synoptic Gospel’ Section, Society of Biblical Literature Annual Meeting, San Antonio, November 19-22, 2016.
10. Invited response to Judith Newman (Professor at University of Toronto), “Accessing Eternity: The Transformation of Time through Speech and Blessing.” Responded at It’s About Time! Rethinking Temporality in Early Judaism Conference (Centre for Religion and Its Contexts, Emmanuel College of Victoria University, Toronto, June 9, 2016).
11. “Orality, Memory Studies, and the Synoptic Problem.” Paper presented at the Biblical Department Seminar at Toronto School of Theology, Toronto, March 31, 2016.
12. “The Scriptural Interpretation and the Community Formation of the Ekklesia in the Narrative of Acts.” Paper presented at the Congress of the Canadian Society of Biblical Studies Annual Meeting, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, June 1, 2015.
© 中華福音神學院 ∣ 台北市10090中正區汀州路3段101號