Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Langham Partnership, (UK and USA), 2016-2019
PhD in Old Testament, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (USA), 2001-2005
Masters in Divinity, Singapore Bible College (Singapore), 1998-2001
BS Computer Science, AMA Computer College (Philippines), 1990-1994
2018 Department of Theology Chair
2013-present Associate Prof of OT China Evangelical Seminary, Taiwan
2006-2012 Assist Prof of OT Holy Light Theological Seminary,Taiwan
2008 Visiting Prof of OT Singapore Baptist Theological
2005 Visiting Prof of OT Alliance Graduate School, Philippines
2003, 2012 Visiting Prof of OT Koinonia Theological Seminary,
2012 Visiting Prof of OT Biblical Seminary of the Philippines
2016 Visiting Prof of OT Colombo Theological Seminary,
1. “From Judeophilia To Ta-Tung in Taiwan Eschatology” in Eschatology in the Majority World. Langham, 2019
2. “The Material Realities of The Journey in Proverbs 1-9” Jian Dao (2020)
3. “Facing Trauma in Proverbs 24:13-22: Virtue-Ethics Amidst Evil and Wickedness” in Tackling Trauma. Langham, 2019.
4. The Woman in Ecclesiastes 7:23-8:1: The Women of Solomon or the Women of Samson?, Jian Dao 47 (2017):87-109
5. “Introduction and Notes on Ecclesiastes” in NIV, Gods Justice Bible: The Flourishing of Creation and the Destruction of Evil. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2016.
6. “Leviticus 26 in Psalm 79: The Defilement of the Sacred, Nations and Lament” in Jian Dao 44 (2015):1-23.
7. Psalms 73-150. Asia Bible Commentary Series. ATA: Manila, 2013.
8. Wisdom, Prayer for Life and Restoration of Zion: A Compositional Study of Psalm 119 and the Songs of Ascent (Psalms 120-134). Saarbr?cken: Lambert Academic Publishing, 2010.
9. "The Righteous are Blessed, the Wicked are Cursed: The Divine Retributive Justice of Psalm 1 in the Literary forms of the Psalter", Scripture and Interpretation 2:2 (2008): 174-189.
© 中華福音神學院 ∣ 台北市10090中正區汀州路3段101號